So You've Got A Home To Sell...
There are plenty of REALTORS® - here are a few reasons to choose me
I've been in the business for over 12 years, and have the knowledge and experience that comes with serving hundreds of clients in Sooke, Langford, Victoria, and surrounding areas - giving me insight into trends and pricing that only experience can provide. Combine that with a forward-looking outlook on the business, utilizing the latest in marketing techniques and technology such as electronic signatures, and I'll be your expert guide to selling your property.
At the heart of this business, a good REALTOR® is a good marketer. What this means to me is making your property stand out among the crowd, and deliver the most eyeballs to your property online.
- The Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) - your property is of course listed on the Victoria Real Estate Board MLS®, instantly distributed to the over 1300 REALTORS® in the region and their buyer clients. This includes a listing on REALTOR.ca, the home on the Internet for Canadian real estate.
- High-resolution, wide-angle photography: Using natural light and minimal editing, your property is showcased with plenty of big, bright photos using technique I've honed over the past decade
- Aerial photography and videography - Licensed by Transport Canadam and using my DJI Phantom 3 Professional drone/UAV, I am able to capture gorgeous aerial photos and videos of your home. Especially useful for view, acreage, and waterfront properties, this powerful visual tool is an asset for any property in our beautiful region.
- Professionally drawn colour floor plans: Extremely accurate, and a necessity for today's buyers - is a quality floor plan so they can more easily envision themselves in the space.
- High definition video tour: Every property gets a video tour posted to YouTube and embedded on the property listing on this site.
- REALTOR® tour - where available, your home will be featured on the agent tour - where the top-producing REALTORS® visit new listings - we do this to view homes that might suit buyers we're working with.
- Facebook advertising: I own one of Sooke's most popular Facebook Page. With 2500 subcribers, What The Sooke?! has become a powerful marketing platform I use to advertise my listings and engage with potential buyers. The ads get liked, shared, and commented on regularly, which increases their reach. For a case study on my facebook ads, click here.
- Print Marketing: While most people find properties on the Web, we can't ignore print. I advertise regularly in the Sooke News Mirror.
I have a passion for my community, for my business, and for my family. I am constantly improving my business systems to ensure my clients get the best representation possible. This is important stuff, let's not screw it up!
I have earned sales awards in most years of my 12-year career, and I am a proud national top 1% donor to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation - our company's very own charity which supports national violence against women and children prevention programs and local shelters including Sooke Transition House, Margaret Laurence House, Cridge Transition House, and Victoria Women's Transition House.
I served on the Board of Directors of the Victoria Real Estate Board for 7 years, including a year as President in 2014. I am now an elected director at large on the board of the Canadian Real Estate Association, representing REALTORS® from across Canada in Ottawa.
For a no obligation, comprehensive and honest evaluation of your property, or questions on any real estate matter, call or text me at 250-885-0512, email Tim@TimAyres.ca, or use my contact page. You can also fill in the form below to get started.