Educate yourself about Vancouver Island real estate
Get solid advice from Sooke's real estate and mortgage experts.
Interested in learning more about buying and selling real estate, mortgages and financial considerations in real estate?
Is 2016 the year you buy your first home? Interest rates are low, prices are affordable but on the rise; it's time to make a move! Get great ideas and advice from three professionals actively involved in helping clients make their moves in Sooke and surrounding communities. Our seminars are informative, interactive, and free.
Your presenters are:
|Tim Ayres - REALTOR® - Royal LePage Coast Capital Realty: Tim has a unique approach to real estate, and offers sound, practical advice to all clients, coaching them along every step of the way. Tim's no-pressure approach makes his clients feel at ease, empowered, and confident in their real estate transactions.|
|Kerry Reid and Kari Stauble, Licensed Mortgage Professionals - DLC Modern Mortgage Group: Kerry and Kari are Sooke’s dynamic mortgage team. They take what can be an overwhelming process and make it fun. With Kerry and Kari you can expect comprehensive options explained in easy to understand terms so you can feel confident you are choosing the best mortgage product for your needs.|
Buying Your First Home
- Wednesday, January 27th, 2016, 7:00pm at the Prestige Oceanfront Resort - 6929 West Coast Road, Sooke [map - street view]
- How does buying a home work?
- What are the steps to qualifying for a mortgage?
- What type of loan is best for you?
- Learn about: interest rates, mortgage and real estate terminology, finding properties, offers, closing costs, and more.
Space is limited! Please call Tim at 250-885-0512 or fill in the form below to reserve your seat: